[Oasfaa] Verification of live-in girlfriend/step mother

Diana Lee DLee at snu.edu
Wed Aug 7 13:38:16 CDT 2002

Thank you to all who responded to my inquiry as to what to do with a
parent's live in girlfriend's income.  Some said "yes" we must include
her income; and some said "No"

My answer to the father will be yes we must include her income
because:
 1.  The student and father both signed the original fafsa with her
included.
 2.  The student and father both signed the IVF  with her included as a
family   member.

If this father and son end up at your school, and he tells you the
story about this stupid financial aid lady at SNU, you will now know
there other side of the story.