[Oasfaa] Updated OHLAP eligibility data

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Fri Aug 23 15:52:05 CDT 2002

The OHLAP eligibility list has been updated on the Onenet server.  I sorted the list alphabetically by last name rather than by SSN in hopes that it may help eliminate some confusion.  The 082302_Additions.xls file is the list of students added since 8/1/02.  The 082302_ELIGIBILITY_LIST is the comprehensive list.  As always, if you have any questions or problems, please let me know.

Carol Alexander
Oklahoma Higher Learning Access Program (OHLAP)
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
phone:  405.225.9160
fax:  405.225.9392