[Oasfaa] Warning: National Scholars Honor Society is Afoot Again

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Fri Sep 13 15:15:37 CDT 2002

Remember when I proudly announced that my dog is a scholar?  Well, we got
the poster & the applications from these folks again this week so I'll bet
you did too.  Just wanted to refresh your memory that this outfit is not
legit.

Pam McConahay
Asst. Director, Compliance & Support Services
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125 Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu