[Oasfaa] OTAG E-Mail Is Back Up

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Wed Sep 18 16:08:23 CDT 2002

Good Afternoon,

The OTAG mailboxes are once again receiving e-mail.

Messages with reports attached that, based on our receipt of a faxed transmittal form, we know were lost include:

Mid America Bible College - Confirmation Report
Oklahoma Christian University of Science & Arts - Eligibility Status Report
Oklahoma City Community College - Eligibility Status Report
Southern Oklahoma Technology Center - Confirmation Report and Eligibility Status Report
Southwest Technology Center - Confirmation Report
Southwestern College of Christian Ministries - Eligibility Status Report
Western Oklahoma Technology Center - Confirmation Report

If from 4:00 p.m. Monday, September 16 through 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, September 18 schools other than those listed above e-mailed reports or student updates to the reports at otag.org mailbox or any other OTAG mailbox, those messages were not received, we have no means of knowing that you sent them, and you would not likely have received a "not delivered" message.

We appreciate your assistance in the recovery of the lost messages and reports, and again we apologize for the inconvenience and delays that have occurred.  Please contact the OTAG office if you should have questions regarding our receipt of your e-mail messages.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9456    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392