[Oasfaa] Alert: NASFAA web site is incorrect

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Tue Oct 1 11:14:47 CDT 2002

Those of you who have already checked the NASFAA web site for decentralized
training dates know that the NASFAA site lists our training as scheduled for
October 23 at Rose State College.  We originally planned the training for
October 23 until the videoconference was announced for the 24th.

Knowing that many of you have Fall break the prior week, we didn't think it
was practical for you to be gone to the training workshop on the 23rd and
also take time out the next day for the videoconference.  That's why we
moved the whole shebang to Moore-Norman on October 24, so you could get more
bang for your buck and only be out of the office one day.

We've asked NASFAA to correct their website, but until they do, just know
that OCTOBER 24 is THE day and Moore-Norman is THE place.  (Be there or be
square!)

Also, for those of you who might need overnight accommodations, I'm working
on a "designated hotel"  (required for state travel reimbursement) and will
put out another message as soon as that's finalized.

Pam McConahay
Asst. Director, Compliance & Support Services
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125 Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu