[Oasfaa] Position Opening

kelli.bishop at nelnet.net kelli.bishop at nelnet.net
Mon Oct 14 16:06:28 CDT 2002

Making educational dreams possible.

Join Nelnet, a national leader in educational finance, where our strong emphasis on relationships and personal customer service help students and their families attain their educational dreams.

Nelnet offers products and services that encompass loan origination, servicing, secondary market services, and guaranty agency services. Our products simplify processes for schools and their students, and our services provide solutions. As we continue to grow, we seek quality employees to help us reach our goals. Nelnet employees are our greatest asset and receive competitive compensation, benefits plans, and a progressive work environment.

We are currently looking for qualified, talented Lender Partner Solutions Officer to dream, learn, and grow with us.

This position has primary responsibility to work with Lender Partners to expand our abilities to originate, service and purchase student loan assets and to sell our software products and services. Responsible for development opportunities for secondary market purchases. Assisting in identifying potential branding partners and execute assigned portion of Nelnet branding strategy. Maintaining, nurturing and expanding current client relationships. Assisting Nelnet's legal team with renewal contracts as assigned. Gaining knowledge to be able to sell each software offering (IFA, Carter, Ngenius). Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Marketing emphasis and advanced degree a plus. 5 years sales experience, managing client base or projects, strong established relationships within student loan community preferred. This position requires 50% travel.

To be considered for this position, please mail or e-mail salary history and resume. Hiring decisions are contingent upon satisfactory results of Nelnet's criminal background and drug screening process and skills testing. Excellent benefits package and competitive salary based on your experience. Apply today!

6420 Southpoint Parkway

Jacksonville, Florida 32216

Attn: Debbie Perryman /HR

debbie.perryman at nelnet.net

EOE

The information contained in this message is
confidential proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and
its affiliated companies (Nelnet) and is intended
for the recipient only. Any reproduction, forwarding,
or copying without the express permission of Nelnet
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately
by replying to this e-mail.