[Oasfaa] FOTW Skip Logic

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Thu Oct 24 15:25:09 CDT 2002

Regarding the skip logic mentioned in today's USDE videoconference for 2003-2004 FAFSA On The Web applicants qualifying for the Auto Zero EFC, be advised that applicants indicating Oklahoma as their state of legal residence will NOT be prompted to skip the questions mentioned.  USDE worked with state grant agencies to ensure their needs could be met with this change, and we confirmed that Oklahoma's grant agency needs the income data from Worksheets A and B for all applicants.  While this income information is not needed to determine OTAG eligibility for a student with a 0 EFC, we do need the data in order to fulfill LEAP/SLEAP and other reporting requirements.

Please contact me if you should have questions.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9456    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392