[Oasfaa] COD Processing Time

Lawry, Aletheia AletheiaL at meridian-technology.com
Wed Oct 30 09:33:39 CST 2002

Was anyone aware that COD processing was taking 3-5 days instead of the 1-2
days it took last year?  We submitted disbursement records on the 25th of
October that took us over our initial authorization, received disbursement
acknowledgements on October 28th, but are being told by COD that the
additional authorization level may not show up in GAPS until the evening of
November 1st.

Has anyone else experienced this processing delay and has there been
something posted about this delay that I have missed?

Thanks

-Aletheia Lawry
Meridian Technology Center