[Oasfaa] Sallie Mae Position

DON BUEHRER don.buehrer at slma.com
Mon Nov 4 13:29:44 CST 2002

Sallie Mae is seeking a Higher Education Executive for our Southwest Region. The territory will include Oklahoma and parts of Texas.
Qualifications include a BA degree or equivalent work experience in a higher education environment. Thorough knowledge of the student loan industry is required as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
Responsibilities include development and execution of marketing campaigns targeted at university administrators to expand the awareness of Sallie Mae products and services. The position must also offer support and training for these products and services. 40% travel is required.
We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits  package, including a 401(k) Tax-Deferred Thrift and Savings Plan and Employees Stock Purchase Plan.
Please apply on line at www.salliemae.com.
Please contact Don Buehrer at 817-428-1011 if you have any questions.
Sallie Mae is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer.

Don Buehrer
Sallie Mae
Regional Executive