[Oasfaa] Spring OASFAA Support Staff Training

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Mon Nov 18 09:13:25 CST 2002

I'm trolling for dates for our Spring Support Staff Workshop.    My target
time is early March, preferably the week of March 3-7.

OU's Spring Break is March 15-23 and I think most of the state colleges &
universities are taking their
breaks at the same time.  What about Vo-Tech?

Easter is really late this year, April 20, so an early March workshop would
not interfere with Easter holidays.

So, any comments or suggestions about the target date of one day during the
week of March 3-7?

Pam McConahay
Asst. Dir., Compliance, Training & Lender Relations
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125 Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu