[Oasfaa] NES Phone Lines Down

Janet.Dehnert at nelnet.net Janet.Dehnert at nelnet.net
Tue Nov 26 17:16:50 CST 2002

Well, the road crews in Tulsa have been busy working on the roads, and have again accidentally cut the phone lines for the NES Center and surrounding businesses.  SWB is telling us that hopefully the lines will be back up and working again by noon on Wednesday, November 27th.

An email will be sent out to the Listserve when service has been restored.  In the interim, please call my office phone (888-456-3700) if you need assistance.  You will receive the voicemail that I am on vacation (which I am!) but I will check my messages regularly until SWB restores service to the center.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Janet Dehnert
Nelnet
PO Box 2754
Edmond, OK  73083-2754