[Oasfaa] sunglasses business

hhl3288 at 21cn.com hhl3288 at 21cn.com
Tue Mar 23 20:21:22 CST 2004

Dear sirs,

    We, Wenzhou Honghong Glasses Co.Ltd. can produce 50000 dozen glasses per
month. Based on many years of manufacturing experience of glasses, our main
products are sunglass, reading glasses, optical gasses etc. since The
products are fashionable in style, exquisite and delivery promptly, we win
the customer's trust deeply. The products are exported to America, Europe,
Southeast Asia and so on, more than 20 countries and regions.

    For your reference, you can visit our Home Page: www.honghongglasses.com

    For more information, please contact us.

BEST REGARDS,

Frankie Hu

WENZHOU HONGHONG GLASSES CO., LTD.
TEL: 86-577-88421598