[OKAIRP] Fall 2006 Call for Proposals

pjohnson2 at tulsacc.edu pjohnson2 at tulsacc.edu
Mon Jun 12 16:09:49 CDT 2006

Greetings All -

We had a terrific conference this past Spring at UCO where we had another
record-breaking attendance.  The Board is working to plan another great
one for this Fall.  In this email you will find the link to the Call for
Proposals for this Fall's conference.  The main conference theme is "Best
Practices in Research Methodology" and I know all of you have some ideas
in this area.  This should be a topic of interest to everyone in the
organization because IR, assessment and planning all utilize various
research methods for reporting and decision-making.  The deadline for
proposals is September 1st so we can have a little longer registration
period this time.  Click the link below to access the Call for Proposals.

www.okairp.org/documents/call_for_proposals.pdf

Thanks!
Paul Johnson
OKAIRP President, 2006