[OKAIRP] Fall Conference Registration Now Open!

pjohnson2 at tulsacc.edu pjohnson2 at tulsacc.edu
Tue Oct 3 22:45:16 CDT 2006

Hello everyone -

I'm sorry it has taken longer than I expected to get the registration
materials out this time.  There have been recent, major changes in the
lives of 4 of our board members, so it has been interesting to say the
least.  Conference flyers were mailed out today... and yes, I noticed a
minor mistake only after they went out.  Oh well.  The corrected flyer and
the registration page is now available on the website: www.okairp.org

We're bringing in an out-of-state keynote speaker; Dr. Linda Mallory from
the United States Naval Academy will present both our pre-conference
workshop and our keynote address.  There is a small added cost for the
pre-conference ($20), but this same workshop costs $250 to attend at the
AIR conference.  Also, we have a designated hotel for the conference, so
be sure to look for that if you are staying overnight.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this November!

Paul Johnson
OKAIRP President, 2006
Assessment Analyst
Tulsa Community College