[OKAIRP] Spring 2007 Conference Information and Call for Presentations

pjohnson2 at tulsacc.edu pjohnson2 at tulsacc.edu
Tue Feb 6 14:11:47 CST 2007

Greetings OKAIRP -

Please forgive the tardiness of this information, but details for this
Spring's conference are now available.  The conference will be held at
OSU-Oklahoma City on Friday, March 30th and will include an Assessment
Pre-conference workshop presented by Dr. Jim Purcell from the OSRHE office
on Thursday, March 29th.  A flyer is not currently available, but one will
be provided in the very near future.  I know this is somewhat late notice,
but please check your calendars and mark these dates as soon as possible.

I know we have a few presentations already, but if you have a topic on
which you'd like to present, please send a brief description to me (Paul
Johnson: pjohnson2 at tulsacc.edu).  This is a great opportunity to get a
practice run if you intend to present at the HLC conference in Chicago or
any other conference this year.

Thanks for your patience!

Paul Johnson
OKAIRP Past-President, 2007