[OKAIRP] Spring 2007 Conference Registration

pjohnson2 at tulsacc.edu pjohnson2 at tulsacc.edu
Tue Mar 13 11:06:43 CDT 2007

Greetings OKAIRP -

I sent out paper flyers for the Spring conference, but I can't recall if I
sent an email to the listserv... so if not, here it is now.  Registration
for the Spring 2007 conference is now available through the OKAIRP website
(www.okairp.org).  The conference is at OSU-OKC on March 29th and 30th. We
have an excellent pre-conference workshop lined up for the 29th, so don't
miss that.  We have a full slate of concurrent sessions for conference
day, along with an interesting retention discussion as our keynote
address, presented by Rosemary Hayes from OU.  I look forward to seeing
everyone there!  It only takes about a minute to register.

Have a great day!

Paul Johnson
OKAIRP Past President, 2007
Assessment Analyst