[OKAIRP] Spring Conference this Thursday and Friday!!!

pjohnson2 at tulsacc.edu pjohnson2 at tulsacc.edu
Tue Mar 27 13:22:27 CDT 2007

Hello all -

It's almost time!  The OKAIRP Spring 2007 conference is this Thursday and
Friday at OSU-OKC.  Be sure to register so we know how many to expect
(esp. for food preparations).  Also, we have a great pre-conference
happening on Thursday (and yes, there will be snacks provided then too
*grins* ).  I think we have some great presentations that you'll want to
hear.  We will be meeting on the second floor of the Student Center at the
OSU-OKC campus.  There is parking on practically all sides of the
building.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Paul Johnson
OKAIRP Past President, 2007