[OKAIRP] adjunct study

mmillikin at tulsacc.edu mmillikin at tulsacc.edu
Tue Jul 28 17:35:04 CDT 2009

At TCC, our adjunct faculty aren't required to keep office hours.  They
are required to complete at least two contact hours of professional
development each year.

Mary

Mary A. Millikin, Ph.D.
Director of Planning and Institutional Research
TCC Conference Center
6111 East Skelly Drive
Tulsa, OK   74135-6198
(918) 595-7924  Office   (918)  595-7988 FAX

Troy Milligan <milligant at redlandscc.edu>
Sent by: okairp-bounces at lists.onenet.net
07/28/2009 11:59 AM

"'okairp at lists.onenet.net'" <okairp at lists.onenet.net>
cc
"'Billen, Isabelle'" <ibillen at rose.edu>
Subject
Re: [OKAIRP] adjunct study

It varies depending on the department.  In the liberal arts area, it is
one office hour per class hour.  In the science and math area, it depends
on the class. The instructor in those areas usually post a one-to-one
office to class hour, but often stay longer in the case of lab classes or
developmental classes.

Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73035
Web: www.redlandscc.edu

Member, 2007 - 2010
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org

Office: 405.422.1206
Fax: 405.422.1204
RCC Cell: 405.823.0389

"Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment
committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic
engagement."