[OKAIRP] ATTENTION: Change in Schedule

Erin Cox ecox at oru.edu
Thu Mar 26 16:55:22 CDT 2009

Dear OKAIRP Members,

Due to the inclement weather, Scott Bodfish, the keynote speaker, will not be able to be at our conference.  He has agreed to do a webinar for us in the near future.  Please check the website for updates.  I will also email you when a date has been scheduled.

We will still meet tomorrow, but have the concurrent sessions in the morning.  The day will conclude after the business meeting held after lunch.  The Darlington Campus Tour will also be offered after the business meeting to those who could not make it today (if weather permits).

While we are disappointed in the unexpected weather, which has prevented Scott from joining us, the safety of our speaker and of our members is a top priority.  Thank you for your understanding.

Erin Rogers Cox
ORU Institutional Research
Research Analyst
Phone: 918-495-6214