[OKAIRP] FW: OKAIR Info - SACCR

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Wed Dec 8 13:50:38 CST 2010

Please see below for information from OKAIR's liaison to SACCR, Ed Vineyard.

Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu/>

Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org/>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research (OKAIR)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org/>