[OKAIRP] FW: IPEDS Finance Training- Registration Deadline

Lynn Boyce lboyce at usao.edu
Tue Jun 22 08:01:10 CDT 2010

  _____

From: Tinsley Furry <tfurry at airweb.org>
To: Troy Milligan
Sent: Mon Jun 21 13:22:46 2010
Subject: IPEDS Finance Training- Registration Deadline

Good afternoon!

Registration requests for the IPEDS Finance Training Workshop being held on July 23rd in Phoenix, Arizona, must be received by midnight (EDT) on June 22, 2010.

I have attached an e-mail template for your convenience so that you can send a communication directly to your members as quickly as possible either via your listserv or via a mass e-mail blast.

The workshop is being hosted by the Association for Institutional Research (AIR <http://www.airweb.org/> ) and financial support for this workshop is provided by the National Center for Education Statistics ( <http://nces.ed.gov> NCES).

Please let me know if you have questions or if I can be of assistance to you.

Sincerely,

Tinsley

Tinsley Furry

Project Manager

Association for Institutional Research

1435 East Piedmont Drive

Suite 211

Tallahassee, FL 32308-0001

(850) 385-4155 Ext. 106

(850) 385-5180 (fax)

http://www.airweb.org <http://www.airweb.org/>

  _____

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement.