[OKAIRP] TOMORROW is the day!

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Thu Mar 25 11:43:05 CDT 2010

A couple of last reminders as you prepare to travel to the OKAIRP Spring 2010 conference...

Ø  First, my sources in Lawton tell me that the best I-44 exit to take, due to the construction, is the Rogers Lane exit.  To get to Cameron from Rogers Lane, head west on Rogers Lane to 38th, turn south (left) on 38th, which will take you down along the west side of the Cameron campus.  Refer to the 'Directions' link on the www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org> website for detailed maps of where to go once you get to Cameron.

Ø  Please bring a door prize from your institution, if you are attending.  This is a tradition we have recently started to show how far our organization reaches in the state.

Be safe in your travels, and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu>

Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research & Planning (OKAIRP)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org>

Office: 405.422.1206
Fax: 405.422.1204
RCC Cell: 405.823.0389