[OKAIRP] REVISED Fall 2010 conference agenda

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Wed Sep 29 14:00:01 CDT 2010

Due to a scheduling issue, we have slightly altered the agenda for the Fall 2010 conference.  One of the originally-scheduled afternoon breakout presentations by Jack Zamberlin from UCO will likely be presented soon at an upcoming conference.  In the second afternoon breakout, we have added the presentation from Dr. Cal Easterling of ORU.  The revised agenda is available on the OKAIRP website and as an attachment to this email.

Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu/>

Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org/>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research & Planning (OKAIRP)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org/>

Office: 405.422.1206
Fax: 405.422.1204

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement.