[OKAIRP] FW: IPEDS Update on Possible Government Shutdown

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Thu Apr 7 11:14:39 CDT 2011

Please see email from IPEDS below, regarding the potential government shutdown.  As encouraged, try to submit IPEDS this week, or at the minimum, print out the documents for processing by hand, as the online system will be unavailable if there is a shutdown.  I apologize if you receive this message more than once, but it is too important to post to just one listserv.

Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu

Board Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research (OKAIR)
Web: www.okairp.org

Office: 405.422.1206
Fax: 405.422.1204