[OKAIRP] Fall 2011 Conference Call for Proposals

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Fri Aug 26 10:40:32 CDT 2011

Hopefully, you have already marked your calendars for the OKAIR Fall 2011 Conference - the date is October 14 and the location is Oklahoma City University.  Attached is the call for proposals for the conference.  The deadline for proposals is Friday, September 9 at 5:00pm.  Please email completed proposals to me directly at troy.milligan at redlandscc.edu<mailto:troy.milligan at redlandscc.edu>, and I will share them with the Board.  The OKAIR website will soon be updated with the new conference info, so keep checking the website for further conference information.  The 'mission statement' contest that I announced at the spring 2011 conference has been postponed, but it will be discussed again at the fall conference.  See you all at OCU - and remember - the conference is only as good as the propsals you submit!

Troy

Troy Milligan
Director, Institutional Research

Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK  73036-5304
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu>

Phone: 405.422.1206
FAX: 405.422.1204

Board Member, 2010-2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org>

President, 2009-2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research (OKAIR)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org>

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement.