[OKAIRP] NSSE Usage Question

Cal Easterling ceasterling at oru.edu
Fri Jan 21 15:38:44 CST 2011

Yes! At Oral Roberts University, we've done the NSSE in 2002, 2006, 2009, and again this semester. We also did the BCSSE for incoming freshmen last August.

By the way, Troy, do you have the date and location for the Spring  meeting?

Have a happy day!

>>> Troy Milligan <milligant at redlandscc.edu> 1/21/2011 2:11 PM >>>
I know OSU Stillwater uses NSSE (NSSE = National Survey of Student Engagement).  Are there any other 4-yr institutions in OK using it?

Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu/>

Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org/>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research (OKAIR)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org/>

Office: 405.422.1206
Fax: 405.422.1204

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement.