[OKAIRP] FW: Forum Registration Now Open: Tell your members

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Tue Jan 25 15:15:15 CST 2011

OKAIR members - see below for information regarding the AIR Forum and the upcoming early deadline...

Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu/>

Board Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org/>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research (OKAIR)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org/>