[OKAIRP] OKAIR Spring 2011 conference

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Fri Mar 11 13:38:14 CST 2011

The agenda is beginning to come together for our conference on April 1 at Rose State College in Midwest City, OK.  We have two presentation proposals and one keynote proposal, but need more.  Do you do something great in the IR/IE or Assessment office on your campus, or do you have a colleague at your institution that does something outstanding?  Come April 1 to share those ideas with colleagues from across the state.  If you need a copy of the call for proposals, it is available on the OKAIR website in the column to the left of the page under the 'Spring 2011 Conference' heading.  Registration is NOW OPEN!  For planning purposes, the early-bird registration costs are $50 for regular attendees and $25 for graduate students (only those grad students who are not already employed full-time in higher ed or at the OSRHE office).  The deadline for early-bird registrations will be 12 noon on March 25.

This is YOUR conference.  If you know of someone who would do a great presentation, suggest they present at OKAIR.  The Board and I look forward to the upcoming conference and seeing you all again.

Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu/>

Board Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org/>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research (OKAIR)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org/>

Office: 405.422.1206
Fax: 405.422.1204

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement.