[OKAIRP] FW: Karen Kusler (Maltby) Retirement

Lynn Boyce lboyce at usao.edu
Thu May 12 16:19:41 CDT 2011

From: Karen Kusler [mailto:KKusler at uco.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 4:10 PM
Subject: Karen Kusler (Maltby) Retirement

I know some of you do not know me, but for those who do I thought this was
the easiest way to let you know that I am retiring from UCO, effective
July1, 2011.  My plans are to relocate out of state to a position in another
higher education institution.  I am blessed to be able to consider two job
opportunities and have not finalized my plans yet.

I have enjoyed my time in Oklahoma higher education (30 years).  For those
in the OKC area and interested, a retirement party is planned for Evans Hall
on Tuesday, May 17 from 2 - 3:30 p.m.

Sincerely,

Karen Kusler

Karen Kusler, MBA, SSGB

Director of Lean University

University of Central Oklahoma

317D Nigh University Center

Campus Box 175, Edmond, OK  73034

( 405.974.2540 | *  <mailto:pneuhold at uco.edu> kkusler at uco.edu

|: www.leanuniversity-uco.com |: www.uco.edu |:  <http://www.uco.edu/cpde>
www.uco.edu/cpde

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue,
and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.