[OKAIR] FW: Community College Dashboard Series

Billen, Isabelle ibillen at rose.edu
Thu Dec 6 14:58:36 CST 2012

From: Eleanor Hooker [mailto:ehooker at zogotech.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 12:43 PM
To: Billen, Isabelle
Subject: Community College Dashboard Series

   "ZogoTech’s expertise in higher education has been invaluable in helping our school move towards a culture of evidence.”

        -- Dean of Institutional Advancement, Southwest Texas Junior College, Achieving the Dream / Title V school

 "ZogoTech has allowed us to see up-to-date and relevant information on how we are performing and how can improve."

        -- President, North Central Texas College

Isabelle,

At OKAIR this year there was a lot of discussion about dashboards and their role in data-driven decision making. Over the last 10 years we've worked with over 40 community colleges to develop customized dashboards and scorecards to precisely answer the data needs of executives and decision makers at every level. Over time, we've isolated the best practices in dashboard design and consulted with leaders in higher education to implement those standards.

I thought you might be interested in our webinar series on best practices for community college dashboards. In the first webinar of the series, we discuss the dos and don'ts of designing dashboards, some exisitng tools for creating dashboards that you already have at your disposal, and run through a demo of one college's executive scorecard. In the second, Dr. Jeff Seybert of the National Community College Benchmarking Project gives a concise overview of how to use dashboards in higher education, how to determine key performance indicators (KPIs), and how to unite your institution over common goals and progress.

You can watch the replays of both these webinars at zogotech.com/webinar-series <http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=12551622&msgid=363051&act=OLTL&c=430620&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zogotech.com%2Fwebinar-series%2F> . And while you're there, you can also register for our next webinar, in which one community college reveals how they are using data to predict enrollment growth within 1% accuracy. As a result of this method, leaders at the college simply ask, How many students do we want? Then, they use the analytics to reach their goal.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more information.

Sincerely,

Eleanor Hooker

Marketing

Toll-free: 888.221.6372 x.815 | Dallas: 214.774.4780 x.815

Email: ehooker at zogotech.com <mailto:ehooker at zogotech.com>  | Web: zogotech.com/webinar-series

This message was sent to ibillen at rose.edu from:

ZogoTech | 4514 Cole Avenue, Suite 600 | Dallas, TX 75205

 <http://click.icptrack.com/icp/track.php?msgid=363051&act=OLTL&r=12551622&c=430620>