[OKAIR] graduation rates reporting requirements

Stewart, Sheilynda sstewart at ecok.edu
Wed Jan 4 13:23:08 CST 2012

>From what I understand this information also should be posted on our
website:

HEOA (Sec. 488(a)(3)) added a provision requiring that the completion or
graduation rates be disaggregated by gender, major racial and ethnic
subgroup (as defined in IPEDS), recipients of a Federal Pell Grant,
recipients of a subsidized Stafford Loan who did not receive a Pell
Grant, and students who did not receive either a Pell Grant or a
subsidized Stafford Loan.

Sheilynda Stewart

Sheilynda Stewart, Ph.D.

Director of Institutional Research

East Central University

1100 E. 14th Street

Ada, Oklahoma  74820-6999

Phone:  580-559-5668

email:  sstewart at ecok.edu <mailto:sstewart at ecok.edu>

East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in
which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate
students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society.
Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for
economic development and cultural enhancement.

copies of the original message.