[OKAIR] Questions about Common Data Set

John, Kristi kristi.john at osuokc.edu
Thu Jul 26 16:01:28 CDT 2012

Lynn, all of our surveys with deadlines during the term are completed
with census numbers, being the end of drop/add for us as well. And yes,
that October 15 date is all over IPEDS, which forces us to use census
data on some things that have to be completed during the fall term. I do
not know much about Common Data Set,  so I did not feel comfortable
answering the original question, but I can agree to your statements.

Kristi John

  <http://www.osuokc.edu/>