[OKAIR] Dashboard

Mary Millikin MMILLIKIN at rsu.edu
Mon Jul 30 15:44:32 CDT 2012

Hala,

The Association of Institutional Research hosts pre-conference workshops each year at its annual conference.  Because the most recent conference was held in June, I'm sure you won't want to wait until next year to learn more.  Here is a URL that summarizes uses and ideas for college and university dashboards.
http://www.airweb.org/EducationAndEvents/Publications/Documents/123.pdf

I would be interesting to see presentations of dashboards at the fall OKAIR conference.

Mary

Mary A. Millikin, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President for Accountability and Academics
Rogers State University
918-343-7605
mmillikin at rsu.edu<mailto:mmillikin at rsu.edu>