[OKAIR] Reminder: OK-AIR Spring Conference - Call for Proposals

Cindy Boling CBoling at uco.edu
Thu Mar 8 11:58:26 CST 2012

There is still about a week to submit a proposal for the Spring 2012 Conference.  The deadline is March 16.  It would be nice to have at least three more proposals and more is even better.

On the survey from the last conference, the following suggestions were made for breakout sessions.  If you can address one of these, there are people wanting to hear and discuss these topics.  The list is only suggestions; if you have another topic in mind, we'll be glad to entertain those thoughts, too.

Registration for the conference will be open next week, be looking for that announcement.

Topic Suggestions:
Assessment - successful practices at institutions, anything related to assessment
Transfer data
What does OSRHE do for me?
Data snapshot philosophy
Using sparklines in reports
Surveys - comparing methods used to track overlapping data and answers, what surveys are being used, what does the survey calendar look like, when and to whom are results presented

Cindy Boling
Director, Institutional Research
University of Central Oklahoma
405.974.3342