[OKAIR] FW: Nationwide Search - Dir of Inst Effectiveness & Planning and Assoc Dir, Inst Research & Assessment

Lynn Boyce lboyce at usao.edu
Tue May 1 15:12:08 CDT 2012

Please pass this on if you know of someone who might be interested…

Lynn

J. Lynn Boyce

Vice President for Information Services and Technology

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma

 <http://www.usao.edu> http://www.usao.edu

 <mailto:lboyce at usao.edu> lboyce at usao.edu

1727 W. Alabama

Chickasha, OK 73018

405.224.3140 (voice)

405.574.1220 (fax)

Treasurer (2006 – 2012)

Oklahoma Association of Institutional Research (OKAIR)

 <http://www.okairp.org> http://www.okairp.org

Information Services will never ask for your password.   Never email your password to anyone!

The University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma is the state's public liberal arts college. Its mission is to provide the public with a distinctive and accessible liberal arts and sciences education. In combining an interdisciplinary core curriculum with superior instruction in major fields of study, USAO aims to provide a thorough education that prepares students for meaningful, purposeful lives.