[OKAIR] Reminder - OK-AIR Fall 2012 Conference

Cindy Boling CBoling at uco.edu
Tue Oct 2 11:00:03 CDT 2012

Registration is in full swing - http://www.ok-air.org/ - the cost goes up after October 19.  Details are included below.

There is still time to put in your name or volunteer someone else to serve on the OK-AIR board.  Details below.

We have received two proposals.  This conference is only as good as you the members make it.  Please let's have some more proposals - there's no telling what your board might come up with otherwise!! :)

Cindy Boling
President, Oklahoma Association of Institutional Research
www.ok-air.org

Executive Director, Institutional Research
University of Central Oklahoma
405.974.2547
www.uco.edu/ir