[OKAIR] ACT STUDENT SATISFACTION

Shawn Wakefield swakefield at mscok.edu
Fri Oct 12 07:42:38 CDT 2012

We are using the Noel Levitz Student Satisfaction Inventory.  About $2500
for our school.  So far, I really like it and plan to do it again in the
spring.

My $0.02.

*- - -*
*Shawn A. Wakefield*
Director of Institutional Research and Effectiveness

Murray State College
One Murray Campus
Tishomingo, OK 73460
580.371.2371 ext 135
swakefield at mscok.edu

"Murray State College Provides Opportunities for Student Learning, Personal
Growth, Professional Success, and Community Enhancement"