[OKAIR] question on transfer work

Billen, Isabelle ibillen at rose.edu
Sun Sep 9 10:33:44 CDT 2012

I asked Marion about which transfer hours should be included in the new
UDS field for Total transfer work. Based on Marion's response below, how
is everyone counting these hours, only those Passing grades that would
be counted toward a degree or are you including Passing and failing
Grades?  Our admissions office enters all grades in the transfer work
whether passing or failing.