[OKAIR] The 2013 OKAIR Spring Conference Agenda is now available

Eastwood, Matthew matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Mon Apr 8 09:24:22 CDT 2013

Good morning everyone,

It is with great enthusiasm I able to announce that the official agenda for the Spring 2013 OKAIR Conference being held at Northeastern State University in Broken Arrow has been finalized.  We have a variety of wonderful topics on hand this conference year, including a keynote address from the informative and entertaining Dr. Urich (http://andrewurich.com/ ) and the options for three separate breakout sessions.

The deadline for the early registration rate ends on April 12th, 2013. So don't forget to mark those calendars and get those registrations submitted!

Please check out our website (http://www.ok-air.org/) for details pertaining to the conference.

A direct link to the conference agenda can be accessed here: http://www.ok-air.org/documents/2013%20Spring/OKAIR%20-%20Spring%202013%20-%20Agenda.pdf

Should you have any questions regarding the conference, please do not hesitate to contact me via email found below.  Thanks for your time and I look forward to seeing everyone in Broken Arrow!

Matthew Eastwood
Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research Analyst
Oklahoma City Community College
matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>

OK-AIR
Oklahoma Association of Institutional Research
Board Member, President

A mind without instruction can no more bear fruit than can a field, however fertile, without cultivation.   - Cicero