[OKAIR] The Spring OKAIR Conference is just around the corner...

Eastwood, Matthew matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Fri Apr 12 11:05:41 CDT 2013

Hello All,

The OK-AIR Spring 2013 Conference is just one week away!  Just as a quick reminder, today is the last day to register at the early-bird rate for the conference being held at Northeastern State University - Broken Arrow on April 19th.

All information regarding registration and the conference is available on our website:   http://www.ok-air.org/

We will need to fill an upcoming board vacancy during the conference, so if anyone has an interest in submitting a nomination, please give it some consideration.

Also, our 'War Chest' of raffle prizes is running a bit low, and if anyone would like to bring a small item from their college to help replenish the coffers, it would be most appreciated. :)

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me an email.  (matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>) I can't wait to see everyone next week!

Enjoy the weekend,

Matthew Eastwood, Institutional Research Analyst
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 South May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73159

OK-AIR
Oklahoma Association of Institutional Research
Board Member, President

Email:  matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>
Phone:  (405) 682-1611 Ext. 7165

A mind without instruction can no more bear fruit than can a field, however fertile, without cultivation.   - Cicero