[OKAIR] National Survey for Distance Learning Students (similar to CCSSE)

Morgan Thompson mthompson at macu.edu
Fri Feb 8 14:47:39 CST 2013

Lori,

This is one of the surveys we considered using that is similar to the SSI
used for traditional students.

https://www.noellevitz.com/student-retention-solutions/satisfaction-priorities-assessments/adult-student-priorities-survey

Morgan Thompson

Dean of Student Life

Mid-America Christian University

3500 SW 119th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73170

(405) 692-3259 | mthompson at macu.edu