[OKAIR] OK-AIR Spring Conference Registration is Open

Eastwood, Matthew matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Thu Mar 21 17:27:58 CDT 2013

Hello All,

Registration is now open for the Spring 2013 meeting to be held at Northeastern State University in Broken Arrow on April 19th.

We are still needing to get additional proposals submitted in order to ensure this spring's conference is successful.  So make sure to get those proposals emailed to me ASAP! (Please refer to website for more information regarding submitting proposals.)

Register before April 12th to avoid the late fee!

http://www.ok-air.org/

Matthew Eastwood
Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research Analyst
Oklahoma City Community College
matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu

OK-AIR
Oklahoma Association of Institutional Research
Board Member, President