[OKAIR] OK-AIR Conference Parking at OU Friday.

Eastwood, Matthew matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Tue Apr 1 09:33:21 CDT 2014

Good morning all,

Just to let you know, below is a link for a printable parking pass for the Conference at OU this Friday.  This link is also available at www.ok-air.org<http://www.ok-air.org>.

Also, we have depleted most of our war coffers of awesome raffle prizes.  So if anyone would like to bring small items to be given away, it would be greatly appreciated and cherished by some lucky winners.

http://www.ok-air.org/documents/2014%20Spring/PARKING%20PASS.pdf

Thanks and look forward to seeing all of you on Friday!

Matthew Eastwood, Institutional Research Analyst
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 South May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73159

Email:  matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>
Phone:  (405) 682-1611 Ext. 7165

A mind without instruction can no more bear fruit than can a field, however fertile, without cultivation.   - Cicero