[OKAIR] Title IX Sexual Assault Survey - New Fed Recommendation

Perry, Janet jcperry at occc.edu
Thu Sep 25 13:28:36 CDT 2014

As a nonresidential community college we have never surveyed our students regarding sexual assault.  Now that we will be conducting a survey as recommended by the Feds we need your assistance in telling us how you survey your students while protecting their confidentiality.   If you could take a few minutes to answer the questions below, I would greatly appreciate it.  I will summarize the results and post.

  1.  Are you a nonresidential educational institution?  Yes    No
  2.  Do you currently survey your students on this topic?  Yes    No
  3.  What software package or company do you use to administer this survey?
  4.  How do you ensure your student's confidentiality?
  5.  Do you publish the results?  Yes   No
  6.  Has anyone outside of your institution asked for the results?  Yes    No
  7.  How has your institution used the results?

Thank you for your info.
Janet

Dr. Janet C. Perry
Director of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 South May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73159
405.682.1611 ext 7213
jcperry at occc.edu<mailto:jcperry at occc.edu>

To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.
Benjamin Disraeli