[OKAIR] Appending Addresses to List of Alumni/Prospects

Mary Millikin MMILLIKIN at rsu.edu
Tue Jul 7 11:17:53 CDT 2015

Colleagues,

We have a list of Stray Cats (RSU Hillcat alumni without addresses) and prospective students for whom we would like to obtain contact information.  Can you recommend a service that can find addresses/emails based upon a list of names and IDs (SSNs)?  Some of our names are so old that there are no addresses attached and some prospective students have no addresses.  Most services I have searched can only append addresses if there is an existing old address available.

Thanks,
Mary

Our mission is to ensure students develop the skills and knowledge required to achieve professional and personal goals in dynamic local and global communities.

[RSU Logo Horizontal Secondary 2013 Reduced]

Mary A. Millikin, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President for Accountability and Academics
Rogers State University
(918) 343-7605
mmillikin at rsu.edu<mailto:mmillikin at rsu.edu>
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.