[OKAIR] OK-AIR Registration is Open!

Eastwood, Matthew matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Wed Mar 25 11:14:10 CDT 2015

Hello all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that registration for the spring OK-AIR conference to be held at Rose State College on Friday, April 10th is officially open on our website at http://ok-air.org/.  The agenda will be finalized and available on the website as well within the day or next as well.  Please make sure to register by April 3rd in order to receive the 'early bird' discount registration price of $50.  We do have a full agenda this year with a wide variety of topics, so I do hope everyone will be able to join us for the conference this spring.  Should you have any questions regarding registration of about the conference in general, please do not hesitate to contact myself or any of the other board members, we will be happy to assist.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at lovely Rose State on April 10th!

Matthew Eastwood, Institutional Research Analyst
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 South May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73159