[OKAIR] OK-AIR Registration Reminder!

Eastwood, Matthew matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Tue Mar 31 09:24:10 CDT 2015

Good morning all,

Just wanted to give everyone a quick reminder that the 'Early Bird Discount' deadline for registering for the Spring OK-AIR Conference at Rose State on April 10th is this Friday.  So make sure to get signed up and tell your colleagues!  All information pertaining to the conference is available on our website at www.ok-air.org<http://www.ok-air.org>.  If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let me know and I will be happy to help to assist you.

Thanks and see y'all on April 10th!

Matthew Eastwood, Institutional Research Analyst
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 South May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73159