[OKAIR] Reminder: OK-AIR Proposals Needed

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Thu Sep 24 10:14:31 CDT 2015

Happy Autumn All,

The October 2nd proposal submission deadline for the fall OK-AIR Conference is quickly approaching.  As of now, we do not have enough people volunteering to present to have a viable conference. If you are on the fence about presenting, please do not hesitate, any and all submissions will be greatly appreciated.  Information on the October 23rd conference, hosted by the University of Central Oklahoma is available on our website at www.ok-air.org<http://www.ok-air.org>

Once the plethora of great proposals are submitted (fingers crossed), the official conference agenda and registration will be made available on October 5th via our website.

To submit a proposal, please fill out the attached Word document and submit the proposal to:

Matthew Eastwood, OKAIR President

matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>

(405) 682-1611 Ext. 7165 or (405) 830-2712

If you should have any questions about the submission process or about anything conference related, please do not hesitate to contact me or anyone on the OK-AIR board.  We are happy to help!

Thanks and I hope to see everyone in Edmond next month!

-Matt Eastwood