[Okepas] Crosswalk and content guides

Brown, Cynthia cbrown at osrhe.edu
Fri Apr 29 16:24:07 CDT 2005

We are excited to announce that our EPAS Standards for Transition and
PASS Crosswalk documents are finally on our website.

http://okhighered.org/epas/epas-pass.shtml

We also have excellent curriculum documents which are compilations of
ACT's 7 separate books.

http://okhighered.org/epas/content-guides/

Please share this note with the English, mathematics, science, social
studies and reading teachers at your middle school and high school.  We
believe they will find these two new resources helpful.

We will be providing training in using these documents at our August
workshops.

OK EPAS Curriculum Workshops

9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.

Refreshments & Registration - 8:30am

For Teachers, Administrators, Counselors, and Curriculum Leaders

Topics will include:

EPAS to PASS Crosswalk:  How do ACT's Standards for Transition compare
to PASS?

EPAS Content Guides:  What does ACT say about teaching your content
area?

*        Email Marvanna Millican at mmillican at osrhe.edu
<mailto:ltorres at osrhe.edu>  or call 405-225-9154 to register.

*	Please include your content area in registration:  English,
mathematics, reading, social studies, or science.
*	Participants will receive the EPAS to PASS crosswalk and EPAS
Content Guide for the content area indicated in registration.  These
guides include sample EPAS questions, lesson plans, and much more!

Tulsa

Tulsa Technology Center

Riverside Campus

Monday,

August 1st

Building "A"

Auditorium

Woodward

High Plains Technology Center

Tuesday,

August 2nd

Seminar Room

Atoka

Kiamichi Technology Center

Wednesday,

August 3rd

Seminar Center

Lawton

Cameron University

Thursday,

August 4th

Will Rogers Room in Shepler Center

Oklahoma City

Oklahoma City

Community College

Friday,

August 5th

College Union, Parking Lot D,   Entry 6

Cindy

Cynthia N. Brown, Ed.D.

Senior Coordinator for Student Preparation

655 Research Parkway, Suite 200

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104

Ph: 405-225-9156

Fax: 405-225-9230