[Okepas] FW: OHLAP grade question

Brown, Cynthia cbrown at osrhe.edu
Tue Oct 18 18:39:59 CDT 2005

This issue came up at the Oklahoma City workshop.  I thought that all of
you might be interested in Carol's response.

If any of you have additional questions related to any of the issues
discussed at our workshops or related topics, please feel free to email
me and I'll get a response to you.

If I promised to get an answer to you and haven't, please email the
question to me as I likely have forgotten the question.

Cindy Brown

[cbrown at osrhe.edu]